Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Have a Confession

    I have a confession...I am a Gloss-aholic! After the recent holiday, I have realized that the one thing in my collection that is just way too much, is of course my lip products. Between chap-sticks, lip-gloss, and lip-stick my drawers are overflowing!


   So my solution is Gloss Out 2012, there was a Gloss Out 2011 that some of the beauty bloggers were doing  for 2011, and I wanted to start one for 2012. Gloss Out 2012 is where I can only buy five lip-glosses or lip sticks and I can only buy a new chap-stick/lip balm for every three that I finish.It will run from January 1st, 2012 through January 1st, 2013.  It is a great way to shop my stash and I will post a blog post for every one of the five that I buy. 

  Will you be doing Gloss Out 2012?
  Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment